Keeping in the same vein, here are my needs for a steamy summer of my own:
1. Nate Walton - always interesting, always titillating (even on Instagram #FREETHENIPPLE), he knows the way to my aesthetically inclined heart.
2. For Love & Lemons San Marcos Mini - The fact that this dress is sold out only adds to my fervor. In the words of the great Wayne Campbell, she will be mine. Oh yes, she will be mine.
|h/t to Always Judging - any personal resemblance is pure happenstance/very flattering|
3. Blue Plate Oysterette - No longer just on the Westside! Oysters are a classic aphrodisiac, but did you know Ipswich fried clams are as well*? Particularly when you don't have to travel across town. As usual with magical gifts from sea, call ahead if you're really jonesing for a particular mollusk, as they may be out. Learned that the hard way...but is anything really hard in the presence of this beaut?
4. Zinka Sunscreen - There's nothing better than a truly scorching summer day, even for a pale Swede like me. But pale goes straight to burned almost instantly, so slather it up and get your tan on semi-safely.
|but maybe just on the nose|
5. Like I said earlier. Mercy, twigs.
*My own personal opinion, which is, of course, the correct one